Infinite. Flexible. Reliable.
The iFactory3D printer One Pro revolutionizes additive manufacturing via 3D belt printing – from the individual small series to endless printing in industrial standards.
The 45° angled print head, combined with the conveyor belt as one of the print axes, allows complex objects to be printed in series, in infinite length, or a mixture of both.
With the One Pro 3D Printer, your printed parts can have bionic features, be reinforced with resin, foam and fiber, and have optimized topology. That’s because our innovation-friendly One Pro 3D printer can print infinitely long hollow parts without support structures.
By choosing the Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) for our One Pro 3D printer, it offers the widest variety of flexible applications. SMEs now have a cost-effective and fast way to produce elaborate and long items directly for their customers. But the One Pro also offers professional production readiness for durable and reliable serial production in consistent quality of your serial products.
Leave your competition behind with unbeatable per-unit manufacturing costs and products you can print flexibly, in high quality and in any quantity with the One Pro.
One Pro, the world’s most advanced
3D Belt Printer
- HIWIN linear rails for high precision & a long lifetime
- E3D Hemera Direct-Drive is the leading extruder on the market
- Zodiac volcano nozzle for high precision & speed
- DUET mainboard for power & reliability
- Repetier OS is easy to use & wide range of features
Contact us for advice on the benefits and your options with the One Pro!
Big impact. Small footprint.
- Large print volume in a compact design
- Supports up to 2.5kg spools with an integrated spool holder
- Stepper motors on the back for a tidy appearance without disconnected cables
- Printing of special materials possible through the coming enclosure
Excellent print quality
- Precise movement without distortion
- GT2 belts can be individually tensioned for better printing results
- Hard Y-stop to avoid nozzle crashes and protect the conveyor belt
- Laser-cut aluminum parts for precision and consistent printing results
- Quick change of the conveyor belt due to removable precision rollers
- Tool-free, uniform clamping system over the entire conveyor belt
- Easy calibration with only four screws
- Floating build plate with a hot and cold zone to avoid deformation in long parts, covered by a borosilicate glass plate for perfect flatness.
- A stepper motor with a gear ratio of 27:1 drives the front roller, eliminating the need for a GT2 belt that would sag, skip or need retensioning.
unlimited (L) x 280 (W) x 170 (H) [mm].
(unlimited (L) x 11 (W) x 6.6 (H) [inches])
AC 110-240V/ 50-60Hz 5A
620 (L) x 540 (W) x 380 (H) [mm]
(24.4 (L) x 21.3 (W) x 15 (H) [inches])
Output power (power supply)
Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
18 kg (39.7 lbs)
45° FFF 3D conveyor belt printer
0.25 mm nozzle: 0.1 – 0.15 mm
0.4 mm nozzle: 0.1 – 0.25 mm
0.6 mm nozzle: 0.1 – 0.4 mm
0.8 mm nozzle: 0.2 – 0.6 mm
1.0 mm nozzle: 0.3 – 0.7 mm
E3D Hemera Direct Drive Extruder
0.4 mm Volcano nozzle as standard
Other (Volcano) nozzles available: 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm and 1.0 mm
Durable polymer flow belt optimized for 3D printing
1 kg spools can be placed inside, up to 2.5 kg spools outside with integrated, adjustable spool holder
> 2.5 kg possible via lateral filament feed (external bobbin holder required)
Compatible bobbin sizes
width: 50 – 100 mm
Diameter: 200 mm inside the printer, outside larger diameters possible
Compatible filament diameter
PLA, PETG, TPU
With additional enclosure: PC, ASA, NYLON, ABS
Max. Nozzle temperature
285 °C (545 °F)
Operating ambient conditions
15 – 30 °C (59 – 86 °F), up to 70% relative humidity
Operating noise level
< 70 dBA
Nozzle warm-up time
< 2 minutes
0 – 32 °C (32 – 90 °F),
Repetier Server (user interface and operating system)
DUET – Printer management software (for printer configuration change, operation)
IdeaMaker Slicer Software (Free Download: Raise3D)
Supported operating systems
Windows, Linux and Mac
Supported file formats for IdeaMaker
STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
Druckbare Formate: G, GCODE, GCODE.gz, UFP
SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor
USB stick or USB card reader
W-LAN (with installed single-board computer with Repetier server)
12 months, except for wearing parts
(The warranty does not apply to the Belt).
Direct technical support via email, phone or from our global community is available in English and German.
Tailor-made solutions for businesses, print farms and demanding projects
Test printings to support the purchase decision as well as large printings realized in the in-house print farm are possible
- Repetier OS is user-friendly with a wide range of features
- Print queue for fully automatic printing of multiple parts
- Special functions for tape printers like baby steps for the Y-axis, cleaning of the tape, calibration of the tape and auto leveling
- Complete offline use possible
- Works with: Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
- Camera for remote monitoring of the printer
- Capacitive touchscreen with customizable interface and fast response time
- Time-lapse videos with automatic image storage at predefined time intervals to document your print jobs