Instructions for cancellation & Cancellation form
Consumers, i.e., any individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside those individual’s trade, business, craft, or profession, are entitled to cancel any contract on the following conditions:
A. Instructions for cancellation
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (iFactory3D GmbH, Oststrasse 122, 40210 Düsseldorf, Germany, Tel.: +49 211 15856575, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and not later than fourteen days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to carry out an inspection of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
“Inspection of the condition, properties and functionality” is understood to mean testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in retail stores, for example. When using the goods, please be sure to follow the instructions provided. If no instructions are enclosed, please contact support before using the product (email@example.com).
Damage to the goods caused by incorrect use cannot be reimbursed.
To carry out the “inspection of the condition, properties and functionality”, we offer you to visit our showroom at any time or to make an online appointment with a sales representative. Thereby customers have the possibility to get all necessary information about our products.
If the use of the item exceeds the above-mentioned test possibilities, we reserve us the right to renew the mainly used (wear) parts at the expense of the consumer. Further, the surfaces of the hardware are examined for damages. Any damages will also be charged with the purchase price.
Basic policy for 3D printers:
- For printing times of less than 5 hours, there are no further costs for you as long as no disproportionate deterioration has occurred to the item. This corresponds to the “inspection of the condition, properties and functionality”.
- In case of printing times between 5 and 48 hours, the mainly stressed (wear) parts will be renewed at the consumer’s expense and working time will be charged accordingly. Any deterioration of the goods (scratches, signs of use, …) will also be compensated.
- In the case of printing times over 48 hours, we reserve the right to refuse the withdrawal. This use of the goods exceeds an “inspection of the condition, properties and functionality” as possible/usual in retail stores and reduces the value of the goods extraordinarily. In these cases, we offer to put the goods back into storage with a retention of 25% of the purchase price. In addition, the mainly used (wear) parts will be renewed at the expense of the consumer, and the corresponding working time will be included. Any deterioration of the goods (scratches, signs of use, …) must also be compensated.
- If the actual printing hours can no longer be read out due to a reset of the system, more than 48 printing hours must be assumed. The corresponding regulations will then apply.
1) Please prevent damage to and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods, if possible, in the original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, please use protective outer packaging. If you are no longer in possession of the original packaging, please use suitable packaging providing adequate protection against potential transport damage.
2) Please do not return the goods freight forward.
3) Please note that the above general information in section 1 and 2 is not a precondition for effectively exercising your right to cancel.
B. Cancellation form
If you wish to cancel this contract, please complete and submit this form.
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) cancel my/our (*) contract of sale
of the following goods (*) /for the supply of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*) ___________________________ / received on (*) ___________________________
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate