Breaking down old production processes – with automated additive manufacturing.
At iFactory3D, it’s all about revolutionizing 3D printing once again. We stand for automated additive manufacturing that enables flexible and local production everywhere. By saving materials, avoiding overproduction and shortening supply chains, producers worldwide become more independent and processes more sustainable.
To share our innovative technology with the world, we’re looking for you to get our message out there in a high-impact way.
You will develop a communication strategy with us and actively contribute to our public relations work. Alongside, you will gain insight into the areas of marketing, sales and business development, among others, in true startup fashion. Your main tasks include:
- Creating content for press relations (blog posts, technical articles & press releases)
- Collaboration on the website (SEO optimization, performance evaluation, creation of company texts)
- Active participation in the further development of content and PR planning
- Maintaining customer relations, handling reviews for brand management
- Development of a specialist journalistic network and press distribution list
- Creative participation on our social media channels
- Advanced university degree preferably in media or communication design, public relations, journalism, marketing, humanities or comparable qualification from the field of media/communications/design
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Ability to present complex processes in a simple and understandable way
- Strategic and creative thinking coupled with conceptual understanding
- Technical understanding and affinity for innovation, technology (3D printing) and sustainability an advantage
- Organized and goal-oriented way of working
- Sense of responsibility and diligence
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Varied tasks in a young team
- Real startup atmosphere at Düsseldorf Airport
- Dynamic, academic and high-performance team
- Fast decision making due to flat hierarchy
- Direct exchange with founders and idea providers
- Active participation in shaping the area of responsibility
- Flexible working time models, as well as the possibility of home office
- A fair remuneration
Do you want to become part of our team? Then apply now and send us your resume!
Type of position: internship, working student
Contract duration: 3-6 months
We also offer you the opportunity to write your thesis in our company. We will actively support you in choosing the topic and its implementation. iFactory3D has already accompanied several students on their way to a successful degree.
Does that sound exciting? Then do not hesitate:
Become a part of iFactory3D and revolutionize the 3D printer market with us!
Send us your CV and an informal application to:
Wanheimer Str. 43
D – 40472 Düsseldorf