Disrupting old production processes – with automated additive manufacturing
At iFactory3D, it’s all about revolutionizing 3D printing once again. We stand for automated additive manufacturing that makes flexible and local production possible everywhere. This is how producers worldwide gain independence and processes gain sustainability, through savings in materials and CO2 – by avoiding overproduction and through shortened supply chains.
To help drive this revolution, we’re looking for you to join us in further expanding our product portfolio around 3D belt printing.
If you have what it takes…
- You are in an advanced semester in the study area of mechanical/(industrial) engineering/product design/
- electrical engineering or similar?
- You like to work hands-on, enjoy tinkering and perfecting?
- You have a high spatial and technological understanding and see yourself as a problem solver?
- You like to work closely in a team, but you are motivated to take on your own responsibilities and always do them thoroughly?
- Do you enjoy working at a start-up and do you like to bring in your own ideas successfully?
…you are definitely right with us!
This is what you can expect with us…
- You will be an important part of a dynamic team dedicated to 3D printing.
- Our multicultural team is united by a common vision of the future, which we are working on together, piece by piece.
- At iFactory3D you will find a relaxed working environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your own development.
- An extensively equipped workshop where you can develop freely.
- You get a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas and try out different areas, but also responsibility, so you can quickly grow professionally as well as personally.
- Flexible working hours and free drinks.
…and much more!
Type of position: Internship, Working student
Contract duration: 3-6 months
We also offer you the opportunity to write your thesis in our company. We support you actively in the choice of the topic and the implementation, and have already accompanied some students to a successful graduation.
Does that sound exciting? Then do not hesitate:
Become a part of iFactory3D and revolutionize the 3D printer market with us!
Send us your CV and an unsolicited application to the following address:
Wanheimer Str. 43
D – 40472 Düsseldorf