iFactory One+ Announcement

Ben

iFactory3D GmbH Team
User
Mar 12, 2021
Grafhorst
3DFans.de
166217865_222795246267469_7336638180824424230_o.jpg
Dear friends, you already got to know him briefly in the last post, but we think he deserves more, so now we're going to introduce him to you in a highly official and more detailed way: His name is Plus, One Plus. iFactory3D One+ to be precise.

Although he is still in the development phase, there are already a few highlights that we have decided on and which we will therefore point out to you here in advance:

• Direct Drive & Volcano hot-end by default
  • hot & cold zone
  • new board
  • redesigned & strengthened frame structure
  • simpler belt control & changing
  • most parts from Germany & European suppliers

Among our customers are many who want to use a belt printer to start their own production or to expand/restructure already existing businesses. In short: The wish for a reliable and professional belt printer is huge and we think, with the One+ we can definitely fulfill this wish!

Carl

User
May 26, 2021
I'm just looking for an indicator! Will it be double? or like 20% more than the One? Is it aimed at print-farm applications or is it just a better version of the 'Regular One' for hobbyist/semi-serious businesses

And do you reckon it will be released this year? Or?

Because if I come home to my One in July and decide I want to buy another One (or + variety) I will not send you any more cash until you release more information 😜

Julian

Staff member
iFactory3D Team
Mar 24, 2021
Germany
ifactory3d.com
I'm just looking for an indicator! Will it be double? or like 20% more than the One? Is it aimed at print-farm applications or is it just a better version of the 'Regular One' for hobbyist/semi-serious businesses

And do you reckon it will be released this year? Or?

Because if I come home to my One in July and decide I want to buy another One (or + variety) I will not send you any more cash until you release more information 😜
Hey Carl,

it wont be double the price, not even near this! I cant estimate but it shouldnt be over 1.500€ but dont take this for granted.

It will be released this year, yes - in the following two months.

Reactions: Daniel